I have been wanting to send a freedom of information request relating to the Organisation’s existing contracts relating to facilities management.
A. Lift Service and Maintenance
B. Air Conditioning and Ventilation Servicing and Maintenance
C. Cleaning and Janitorial
D. Mechanical And Electrical Maintenance
E. Property Maintenance And Day To Day Repairs
In regards to the types of contracts I have displayed above can you please send the Organisation’s primary contracts? Or can you please send me the contract that are above £1000.
Also, so that I understand the information you have provided to me please state information if the Organisation doesn’t have any contract I have stated within this request.
1. Contract Type – Please use the list I have provided above
2. Existing Supplier – Please state the supplier for each contract
3. Annual Spend- Please can you provide me with the spend for each individual supplier
4. Contract Duration- please note if there are any extensions period available and if so what?
5. Contract Start
6. Contract Expiry
7. Contract Review
8. Contract Description- a small description of the type of services included within each contract.
9. Number of sites covered for each contract e.g. the organisation may have a maintenance agreement with a supplier that covers several sites/buildings.
10. Can you also send me the contact details of the person within the Organisation that is responsible for each one of these contract you have submitted.
The information you have requested is freely available on the contracts finder website. The information held here will allow you to undertake your own research and interpret the data.
Here is the link:
Under section 21 of the Act, if the information you have requested is reasonably accessible by other means, we do not have to provide it to you. The exemption, Section 21(1) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) does not oblige a public authority to provide information if it is already reasonably accessible by other means.
Further guidance on Section 21 can be found at:
In answer to point 10, Mark Sullivan is our Interim Head of Estates and Facilities. His email is email@example.com