It is important to read all the guidance for applicants carefully before making your application. There is a full set of guidance for each phase which can be downloaded in one document or in a series of individual help sheets on different topics.
You will also find lots of useful information in our FAQs.
- Help Sheet 1: Eligibility and Organisation Information
- Help Sheet 2: Project Summary
- Help Sheet 3: Strategic Planning
- Help Sheet 4: Significance
- Video: How to conduct a significance assessment and write a significance statement
- Help Sheet 5: Audiences, Use and Impact
- Video: Providing evidence of the need for the collection to be catalogued
- Help Sheet 6: Collections Management
- Help Sheet 7: Evidence and Submission
- Full Application Guidance for Phase 1
Help sheets and guidance will be made available in December 2017.
Please see our FAQs for answers to the most popular questions about the Archives Revealed programme.
The Sector Grants and Development Managers at The National Archives will be available for advice and support on the application process, eligibility advice and other difficulties you may encounter. Please get in touch at email@example.com and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Further help and support
Archives Revealed will be providing help, training and support to further enable archives make successful funding applications, both to Archives Revealed and to other funding bodies. Find out more.