- Opening times and closure dates
- Where to find us
- Before you visit
- When you arrive
- Disabled access
- Group visits
- Events at The National Archives
- Events elsewhere
The National Archives will present a workshop providing an introduction and an update to key funding sources for archives, in four venues over the next few months.
The workshops are free and the basic programme will be the same at each event, with some regional variation and different speakers. The day will include presentations from The National Archives, Heritage Lottery Fund, Arts Council England and other key national and regional funders for archives.
Speakers will outline their key funding strands and applicability to archives, including updates on any recent developments or forthcoming opportunities.
Dates and venues:
- 6 June - Bristol Record Office, Bristol
- 8 September - John Clare Theatre, Peterborough - see the programme in the PDF below. Please register by 29 August for catering purposes
- 13 October - London (venue to be confirmed)
Another workshop will follow in March 2015, date and venue to be confirmed.
To book a place at any of the workshops, please email: email@example.com
Funding the archives sector September 2014 (PDF, 0.10Mb)
This page contains PDF files. See plug-ins and file formats for help in accessing these file types.