- Making a Freedom of Information request
- About Freedom of Information
- Environmental information regulations
- Our publication scheme
- Information requests
The National Archives' work with other archives
FOI request reference: F0037494
Please can you provide me with:
(1) any recorded information held that would suggest that the National Archives works with the Duchy of Cornwall or St George's Chapel Archives and Chapter Library under the terms of the HMC warrant? In your previous email you only went as far as to say the National Archives 'may' work with these archives - I would like to know whether or not the National Archives does so
(2) copies of any invoices raised by the National Archives in the last three years to recover its costs when working with the Duchy of Lancaster, Duchy of Cornwall, the Royal Archives or St George's Chapel Archives and Chapter Library ("the four relevant archives")
(3) Any lists, tables or indices held containing details of any temporary transfers of files from the National Archives to the four relevant archives. In your previous email you wrote: "We are not aware of any permanent transfers"
No information held
In our response dated 23 December 2013 you were provided with a link to the Royal Warrant, which establishes the framework whereby The National Archives may work with the aforementioned archives. In case you no longer have this link it is copied here:
No further information is held.