- Making a Freedom of Information request
- About Freedom of Information
- Environmental information regulations
- Our publication scheme
- Information requests
Online Procurement Companies
FOI request reference: F0035760
I am interested in looking at the agency's current contracts with online procurement companies.
- Which company(ies) are used for the electronic sourcing of goods and services or e-tendering?
- What is the value of the contract(s)?
- When was the start date(s)?
- When is the end date(s)?
In response to the first question, The National Archives does not and has not engaged any on-line procurement or e-tendering companies.
The National Archives uses a free e-sourcing tool made available through the Government Procurement Service (GPS). Details are available online (http://gps.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/).
As a consequence the remaining three questions are not applicable.