- Making a Freedom of Information request
- About Freedom of Information
- Environmental information regulations
- Our publication scheme
- Information requests
Statutory powers held by The National Archives
FOI request reference: F0030412
I am writing to obtain details of the use of powers of entry by your authority under any of the relevant Acts or items of secondary legislation during the period 2008 - 2011, excluding Trading Standards investigations.
I wish to obtain details of:
• how many times such powers were used in the past three years,
• the legislation they were requested under,
• the criminal offence or allegation being investigated
• the outcome of their use, if any.
No information held
You have asked for information regarding the use of powers of entry held by The National Archives. I can confirm that The National Archives does not hold any powers of entry and therefore the information you request is not held.