This page is intended for re-users of government information. It draws together useful information and gives you the opportunity to share your views, thoughts and comments, both on the provision of government information, and on the service provided by The National Archives.
If you are a re-user, or prospective re-user, of government information and have ideas about the content or features that you would like to see in this section, please contact us. We will do our best to incorporate as many of your ideas as we can.
You can also subscribe via the RSS page. The RSS feed is used to support the needs of re-users and licensees by circulating news on developments in public sector information in the UK, Europe and beyond.
- G8 Open Data Charter (June 2013)
- Government response to the Shakespeare review of Public Sector Information (June 2013)
- Shakespeare review – an independent review of Public Sector Information (May 2013)
- Implementing the Transparency Agenda - Public Accounts Committee report (August 2012)
- Implementing Transparency - cross-government review by the National Audit Office (April 2012)
- A Right to Data: Fulfilling the promise of open public data in the UK - Policy Exchange report note (March 2012)
- Unlocking Growth: How Open Data Creates New Opportunities for the UK – Deloitte report (December 2011)
- Pricing of PSI Study – Deloitte/Citadel/Tech4i2/Castlegate report for the European Commission (October 2011)
- Transparent Government, Not Transparent Citizens – report of the independent transparency and privacy review (2011)
- ‘Vickery Report’ Review of Recent Studies on PSI Re-use and Related Market Developments (2011)
- Digital Britain report (2009)
- Operational Efficiency Programme final report (2009)
- ‘Cambridge Report’ Models of Public Sector Information Provision via Trading Funds (2008)
- CUPI Office of Fair Trade report (2006)
The National Archives’ reports and resources
- Re-use of PSI and Complaints reports
- Information Fair Trader Scheme verification reports
- Public task guidance
- PSI Directive transposition information
- Complaints procedure under IFTS
- Complaints procedure under the Re-use Regulations
See older reports from The National Archives in the UK Government Web Archive.
European Union resources and documents
- European PSI platform
- Marine Knowledge 2020 EC communication COM(2010)461
- Infrastructures for e-Science EC communication COM(2009)EC
- Scientific information in the digital age EC communication COM(2007)56