- Are you confident that your current IT and information management infrastructure will enable you to access and use your business critical information in the way that you need for as long as you need?
- Are you going through changes to your organisation, technical environment, policies or processes?
- Are you confident that you’ll still be able to find, open, trust, work with, and understand business critical information afterwards?
The National Archives runs training on how to manage digital continuity within your organisation. This day long course is workshop based and covers planning for action and defining your requirements, assessing and managing the risks and maintaining digital continuity. We provide attendees with imaginary and real life scenarios to enhance understanding of digital continuity and how it can apply to every organisation. It is particularly useful for those working in information and records management,Â IT, information assurance and change management.
When and where
We are holding digital continuity training on the following dates in 2015.Â To reserve a place on one of these courses, please complete our online form. Please note we are only able to offer places to those within the public sector.
1 October 2015
These courses last one day (10:30-16:30) and take place at the National Archives, Kew.
These courses are free of charge and we provide tea and coffee.
You can download the course presentation, as well as factsheets and posters about digital continuity,Â below.
- Digital continuity training presentationÂ (PPT, 25.61MB)
- Training day notesÂ (PDF, 0.23MB)
- Digital continuity factsheetsÂ (ZIP, 0.78MB)
- Digital continuity postersÂ (ZIP, 2.21MB)
Read our guidance to find out more about digital continuity.
Feedback so far…
Just some of the feedback from our first training sessions:
I couldn’t fault this course – it was excellent with real practical application. I feel inspired! Many thanks to all leaders and facilitators.
Loved it, thank you. Good example of ‘actively’ sharing knowledge and best practice, and learning something new. Would definitely recommend to others.
One of the best training sessions I’ve ever attended, really useful and engaging, I definitely feel better informed.