- Appraisal and selection masterclass
- Cataloguing and preparation masterclass
- Selection and transfer process foundation course
- Information Assurance and Cyber Security training
- Digital continuity training
Information Assurance and Cyber Security training
The National Archives is responsible for delivering a training and engagement programme for Senior Information Risk Owners (SIRO), Information Asset Owners (IAO), non-executive directors, board and audit committee members across the public sector. The programme is sponsored by the Office of Cyber Security and Information Assurance in the Cabinet Office and forms part of the National Cyber Security Programme.
A variety of training and briefing sessions are available. Each option has been designed to meet the requirements of a specific audience and attendance is limited to those currently working in these key roles.
All our training is free of charge.