Annual report and accounts 2012-13 published
11 July 2013
The tenth annual report and accounts for The National Archives is now available online. In our annual report we describe our performance over the past year and explain how we used the funds allocated to us.
Our achievements during 2012-13 included:
- delivering more than 570,000 original documents to users in our reading rooms at Kew, with more than 98% delivered within one hour
- providing more than 170 million records to online users (through our online services and those of our licensed associates)
- teaching more than 13,000 students, on site and online
- overhauling the way we guide and work with government departments on the selection and transfer of government records
- publishing, for the first time ever, detailed information on departments' progress in tackling any selection and transfer backlogs in preparation for the transition to the new 20-year rule
Read more in the full report:
Annual report and accounts 2012-13 (PDF, 2.65Mb)
Sharing will require cookies. Show details
This page contains PDF files. See plug-ins and file formats for help in accessing these file types.