- Latest news and document releases
- News archive
- Document releases archive
- Free enewsletter
Allocation of papers accepted in lieu of tax
03 January 2014
The following collections of papers have been accepted in lieu of tax by the government.
- family and estate papers of the Acton family, Barons Acton, 13th-20th centuries
- family and miscellaneous correspondence and early papers of Charles Darwin (1809-1882), naturalist
- correspondence, autograph collections, drawings and papers of Margaret Gatty (1809-1873), children's writer, and her family
Any library, record office or similar institution in the UK interested in obtaining the papers should contact the Head of the Private Archives Team, Archives Sector Development, The National Archives, Kew TW9 4DU, or e-mail: email@example.com for further information.
Please send your applications to this address by 28 February 2014.
Sharing will require cookies. Show details