- UK Government Web Archive
- Business, industry, economics and finance
- Central and Regional Government
- Culture and leisure
- Health, well-being and care
- Home affairs, public order, justice and rights
- Honours, awards and appointments
- International affairs and defence
- People, community and housing
- Public inquiries, inquests, royal commissions, reviews and investigations
- Transport, communication and technology
- Work, education and skills
Websites relating to health and welfare, including information about health policy, lifestyle, healthy living, sexual health, health problems, treatment and general welfare including self-help guides.
Browse our alphabetical list of all archived sites by clicking on our A-Z jump links (left). This list will be regularly updated as new archived websites are added to the collection.