- UK Government Web Archive
- Business, industry, economics and finance
- Central and Regional Government
- Culture and leisure
- Health, well-being and care
- Home affairs, public order, justice and rights
- Honours, awards and appointments
- International affairs and defence
- People, community and housing
- Public inquiries, inquests and royal commissions
- Transport, communication and technology
- Work, education and skills
International affairs and defence
Websites relating to UK government beyond UK borders, such as international development. Contains defence websites of the main military organisations. Also covers travel and tourism outside the UK.
International development and aid, international relations, extradition, European Parliament and Union. Also refugees, asylum seekers, deportation, immigration control, United Nations and International relations.