- UK Government Web Archive
- Business, industry, economics and finance
- Culture and leisure
- Central and Regional Government
- Health, well-being and care
- International affairs and defence
- People, community and housing
- Public inquiries, inquests and royal commissions
- Home affairs, public order, justice and rights
- Transport, communication, science and technology
- Work, education and skills
- Honours, awards and appointments
International affairs and defence
Websites relating to UK government beyond UK borders, such as international development. Contains defence websites of the main military organisations. Also covers travel and tourism outside the UK.
International development and aid, international relations, extradition, European Parliament and Union. Also refugees, asylum seekers, deportation, immigration control, United Nations and International relations.