I would be grateful is you would send me the following information in relation to your HR and Payroll solution/service (if you use different solutions/providers for HR and Payroll please provide details of both):
- The name of your current HR/Payroll solution and Provider. If this is outsourced please provide the name of your outsourcing provider.
- The date that the contract was signed with your HR/Payroll provider.
- The length of the current contract term for both HR and Payroll.
- When the HR and Payroll contracts are up for renewal.
- The current annual maintenance charges for your HR/Payroll solution.
- The original contract value of your HR/Payroll solution.
- The name of the organisation providing implementation consultancy for the HR/Payroll solution.
- The day rate for consultancy to implement the HR/Payroll solution.
- The total amount spent so far on consultancy to implement the HR/Payroll solution.
- The date that the HR/Payroll solution implementation project is expected to be completed in full.
- The number of payrolls run by your organisation, what each payroll is for and how many employees are paid within each payroll.
|Name of current Solution||ResourceLink||We have a managed service contract with CGI (formerly Logica UK) to provide payroll services.|
|Name of current Provider||Northgate Arinso|
|Date that the contract was signed with your provider.||Please note that, at the time your request was received, The National Archives did not have an HR solution provider. However, I can confirm that a contract for the HR software solution was subsequently signed with NorthgateArinso. All future references to the ‘HR solution’ relate to this contract.||The contract for the payroll managed service was signed with CGI in Q3 2012.|
|Length of the current contract term||3 years||7 years|
|Contract renewal dates||Q4 2018||Q2 2019|
|Current annual maintenance charges for solution.||£9,425.60||No annual support charges|
|Original contract value of solution.||The original contract value for the HR software solution was £21,000.||There is no primary cost for the payroll service. As this is a managed service we do not own any associated software so there was no initial outlay. The National Archives pays an annual charge for the service provided by CGI.|
Name of the organisation providing implementation consultancy for the solution.
|NorthgateArinso – for 2011 implementation||CGI|
Day rate for consultancy to implement the solution.
|There was no day rate for implementing the HR solution.||The managed payroll service required no implementation.|
|Total amount spent so far on consultancy to implement the solution.||Total cost of implementing the HR solution in 2011 was £22,826.40.|
Date that the solution implementation project is expected to be completed in full.
|Implementation of the HR software solution was completed in Q1 2011.||The managed payroll service required no implementation.|
|Number of payrolls run by your organisation, what each payroll is for and how many employees are paid within each payroll.||The National Archives runs one payroll. In July 2015, 654 employees were paid through this payroll.|
The National Archives does not have any contracts for vehicle maintenance, lease or hire. We do incur some expenditure on ad-hoc vehicle hire but this is not incurred under any contract.