If you’d like to receive regular news updates from The National Archives, sign up for our newsletters:
- The National Archives’ newsletter: you’ll receive a monthly newsletter including research tips, updates on newly released records, upcoming events, and special offers – it’s a must for anyone with an interest in using our records in their research. We will also send you other information which you might find useful, including offers from our bookshop and information about our future plans and projects.
- First World War updates: we send a regular update on our First World War centenary programme. This includes information on how to use our records in your research, new record series, and events and exhibitions.
- Archives sector update: a monthly newsletter which provides information on developments and matters of current interest to people working in the archives sector. Sign up by email.
- Research newsletter: this newsletter is aimed at academics or researchers interested in the latest initiatives and developments from The National Archives that support the research community.
- Image Library newsletter: sign up to hear more about our image library. This features highlights from The National Archives’ unique collections, spanning hundreds of years of history – from ancient maps to iconic advertising.
- Information Management update: a monthly newsletter for for knowledge and information management professionals. Sign up by email.
If you sign up to one of our newsletters we will use the information that you provide to send you other information that we have not included in the newsletter but think may be of interest to you.
Your data will not be passed on to any other third parties.
You can remove your details from our database at any time by following the link at the bottom of every email that we send you.